Find out if you qualify to immigrate to Canada. We will evaluate all your immigration options for free.
Straight Path Visas Pvt. Ltd ( Hereinafter referred to as the " Company " ) will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for early service withdrawal.
1. The client understands and agrees that the total invoice amount (bill value) will include the Company consultation fee and the applicable service tax (15%). However, the refund would be calculated only on the company consultation fee. The service tax component is non refundable at any stage.
2. Company is not responsible for refund of any fees or other amounts/charges that have been paid to any Assessing Bodies, Immigration Authorities, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in the event of the applicant not getting approval of visa/immigration, or in case of rejection or non acceptance of his/her application at any stage by any respective authority. The registration/processing fees only includes the charges towards the services rendered by Company and does not include any application or assessing fees. The applicant agrees to pay the entire additional fees, as applicable during the processing.
3. If the applicant has paid the money through Credit Card or Net Banking, the applicant undertakes voluntarily that he will not dispute the payment or notify the designated bank for charge back, insisting that the bank to withhold or cancel the payment made to Company by the applicant. The applicant further undertakes to inform his banker that the payment made to Company is genuine and the transaction is an exception for his request to cancel or charge back the payment in his favor. This includes misuse and card loss cases either by him or through anyone else. The applicant agrees to cooperate with Company in this aspect in case Company wishes to defend/represent the matter in their favor before any bank/authority.
4. In case of rejection by the Immigration and Visa Authorities, Company will refund the applicable amount as per stated in the agreement. The refund will be made within 90 working days after the client submits the Refund Claim Form to Company. Client has to enclose a copy of the letter of rejection from the Authority to support the Refund Claim. If a client fails to enclose a copy of the rejection letter or rejection stamp on the client's passport, Company will not refund applicable refund amount. Client also has to enclose the refund request form, a copy of his/her receipt for payment made to Company. Failure to enclose these documents will make the client ineligible for the refund.
5. The refund percentages mentioned are for the full service fee paid and not only for the amount paid. Refund percentages are applicable only if the complete fee of the product is paid without any dues. Applicants would not be eligible for the refund percentage even if they fall in one of the mentioned clauses or if they haven't paid the complete full service fee mentioned. A visa refusal refund is possible only on the following grounds, and is confined to these grounds only: 1) Visa is denied after applying appropriately using the services of the Company) The immigration rules changed within 3 month and the applicant does not qualify under the new rule.
6. It is understood that submission of application for immigration is never generic, routine and/or time bound. The concerned case officer may call for additional documents, as per the changing requirements of the process, and may request for further submission of such additional documents to the concerned immigration authorities. Any request for refund on these grounds will not be entertained.
7. The client should also understand and accept that no refund or transfer of Company fee to a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she abandons his/her application or decides to opt out due to any reason during the proceedings after he/she signs-up.
8. Company has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of service fee if the applicant?? 1) does not submit all documents within the stipulated time from the date of his/her registration which is normally within one month?2) tries to malign the name of the company in what so ever manner, which tampers the functioning of the business or reputation? 3) doesn't respond to the mails and calls made by the company for more than a month?4) backs out due to personal reasons 5) failure in medicals of the client or his family members included in the application form? 6) failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate which is not less than 3 months old?7) failure to provide sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his/her family members included in the application?8) prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application 9) late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
9. There are certain countries which have a cap system, and hence the approval of Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence is subject to the cap not reached for that year. The client may have the required points as required by the immigration authorities of the specified country, but he/she still may not get the Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence if the cap has been reached for that year. Failing to get a Visa/Green Card/Permanent Residence because of the cap limit cannot be a reason for claiming refund, and client fully understands the same.
10. The client will settle all charges which may be owed to a variety of government and skills appraisal bodies and language testing organizations such as but not restricted to the skills appraisal costs, residency visa petition costs, the IELTS/French test, health tests etc. The given charges are strictly non-refundable and not adjustable by either any of the receiving offices or the immigration consultancy, notwithstanding the final conclusion on the visa petition. A favorable appraisal or conclusion is the sole prerogative of the involved organization, even as the immigration consultancy exercises no control at all over the final outcome at any phase of the visa petition. Company has given no assurance whatever of a favorable appraisal or end result of the projected petition of the client in any phase.
11. The client will offer every needed information and papers, such as the English translations, in an agreed form as sought by Company and the involved Visa Office. It has been fully agreed upon by the said immigration consultancy on the ground of the facts and papers presented by the client. In case the furnished details is discovered to be inaccurate or fake or deficient or incorrect, the offer will not entertained by the concerned Immigration authorities. Moreover, the immigration consultancy takes no responsibility whatsoever for negative impact on the result of the petition and the ensuing rejection on this basis. No refund shall be claimed - either of the consulting charge or the amount paid to the government organizations under such situations.
12. In the event that you have signed up for Company services under the installment payment option or made a part payment and the immigration law changes after you have signed this agreement or anytime during the processing of your application and due to this change of law you are now ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for. In this case, the client will not be entitled to a refund of any fees previously paid as the first installment or any part payment to Company The company is not responsible for any delay caused by third party services such as Courier Services etc., based on external factors like these. Also, clients cannot claim a refund of service charges.
13. Clients should understand and agree that, under the Australian Immigration process, partner skills assessment result is subject to the decision of the concerned authorities, and the Company has no control on the outcome of the application.
14. In the event that the immigration law changes anytime after you have signed this agreement, i.e., anytime during the processing of your application & due to this change of law, you have become ineligible to apply for the service you have signed up for, and you have paid the entire amount. Company will refund a certain percent of Company service fee paid by the client as specified in the agreement. The refund will be made within 90 working days after the client submits Company Refund Claim Form to Company. The client should enclose with the refund request form a copy of his receipt for payment made to Company. Failure to enclose this will also make the client ineligible for the refund. In case of the visa being rejected on the following grounds no refund will be made.
o If the applicants fails to attend the visa interview.
o If the applicant does not comply with the requirements of the Embassy or the Consulate.
o Failure of medical examination by the client or his or her family members included in the application.
o Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, which is not less than 3 months old.
o Submission of fraudulent documents.
o Prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application.
o Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
o The client fails to get the required score in IELTS/French to meet the eligibility criteria and as advised by the Company consultant.
o Non-communication with your Process Consultant for a period of 2 months shall also be deemed to be abandonment.
15. The client will participate in each and every interview, as and when needed by the concerned processing visa agency, at the place mentioned by the visa agency, and at his own cost, and swiftly follow each and every given order as given by the visa agency. The client's inability to do the same will only suggest that no refund whatsoever is outstanding of any secretarial charges offered to Company
16. The service amount written is for the full service as on the date of registering, and only includes an individual's application. Any assumption of extended services to family or children is at the client's discretion, and the company will not be held responsible for these kinds of assumptions. The Service Charges by Company have no reference to the market charges and are as per the company standards to which the client agreed. Any claims after the registration, like charges is High & such, would not be entertained and the applicant would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information, and the client has been informed before registering.
17. The client will appear for an IELTS/French Test and achieve a minimum individual total of group in every given four appraisal factors - read, write, speak & listen - as appropriate for him/her and as per the requirement of the Visa Issuing Authority/Assessment Body. The client thoroughly realizes and concurs that his petition cannot be submitted - minus the necessary IELTS/French total - and no reimbursement of the advisory/consulting/secretarial services charge offered to Company- will be outstanding or settled in a situation wherein he fails to attain the required IELTS/French total.
18. By signing/acknowledging the agreement to avail company services, the client cannot withdraw AT ANY POINT during the process because of own personal circumstances which may have changed. It is not acceptable to consider or entertain any form of settlement. As a business with Big investment company cannot accommodate requests for refunds once services have been provided for or when any part of the process has commenced.
19. If the applicant has paid the money through an online card service, the client hereby agrees that he/she will not withdraw, or is not entitled to charge back the amount, without the knowledge of Company, in case of payment made by any mode. This includes CC Avenue except otherwise following the norms of refund as mentioned in the agreement and the procedure prescribed by law prevailing at that time under the Jurisdiction of Thrissur, State of Kerala]
20. For further details, please reach out or you can e-mail us email@example.com. One of our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.