Study in USA


USA Study Visa: The United States of America (USA) is a pool of world-class universities and colleges with over 4,500 higher education providers. Most of the international students all over the world would like to get a university degree from the United States of America.

To study in the USA, you must have a USA Student Visa which is a Non-Immigrant Visa (NIV) that allows the student to study in the USA such as course, training program, language and other. There are huge numbers of courses, universities and higher education providers available here of them 1700 offer Masters level degrees.

Categories of USA Study Visa:

Academic Studies (F1 Visa)

Exchange Scholars/Students (J1 Visa)

Vocational Studies (B1 Visa)

To know more about USA Student Visa Requirements and Processing Contact Us or Visit Us at

Call Now
Chat Now