Visitor Visa (Rest of the World)
Generally, the visitor visa is issued when the individual of one country wants to visit the other country for the temporary purpose such as travel, tourism, visit the family or friends, business appointments, academic conferences or to receive medical treatments.
To have a visitor visa, one must have the following qualifications:
- The purpose for the trip and the intent to return after the trip
- Should be able to pay all the costs of the trip.
- Must have enough funds to maintain his stay(It also includes if the applicant has dependent family members in the application)
- The person who is on a visitor visa can’t accept employment or work in that country.
- If the person marries and got any employment offer during the stay he can request the change in his immigration status to another category.
For more information or updates on immigration process call us or visit our website at canadavisapoint.com