Find out if you qualify to immigrate to Canada. We will evaluate all your immigration options for free.
As on January 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) announced an Express entry system, wherein skilled migrants can migrate to Canada as permanent residents and take part in their economy
1. Create an online profile, fill in the questionnaire on information as to name, age, skills, education, work experience, languages known etc.
2. Depending upon the skill set and ranking against the other talents in the pool, employers will select top priority of skilled people from this resource. If feasible, an invite will be sent to candidates for gaining entry into the country
Let us unwrap the procedure of Express entry Canada program further broken down into smaller fragments:
1.Firstly, aspiring migrants for Canada immigration can log into the site for express entry form and create a profile with information related to as to his/her Name, Age, educational Qualifications, Work Experience, Occupation, English language skills, Canadian Education/ Experience; if any, Spouse's language skills and work experience and finally if any blood relations living in Canada.
2.Eventually, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) reviews the submitted profile provided by the aspirant and then according to the rankings derived, points out the suitable and other immigration program from,
o Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
o Skilled Trade (FSTP)
o Canada Experience Class (CEC)
o Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
o Once the application is reviewed, and the fundamental criteria is met, the aspirants name will figure in a pool of express entry Canada pool.
3.The applicant is electronically assessed and ranked from the pool of applications and higher the rank, better are the chances to get an invite for filing a Canada PR application.
4.For increasing chances of receiving an invite, aspirants have to take an active effort in searching the relevant job according to their skill set if they have no jobs in hand.
5. Various employers can be reached out with the aid of employment agencies and advertisements published on vacancies.
6. While it may sound as a relief that job offer is not mandatory, it certainly proves to be an advantage for selection while one remains in the Express Entry Pool for a period of one year.
7. Prospective applicant will be issued a job offer in Canada supported with Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC).
8. Once the applicant is offered LMIA, aspirant can update their Express Entry Profile; subsequently they will receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) based on their CRS score. At once, after receiving ITA, they will have to submit an application for permanent residence visa within 60 days with required documents.
9. Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will process the completed applications within six months or less to immigrate to Canada and obtain Canada Visa.
10. Applicants can stay in the pool for up to 12 months. If they do not get an Invitation to Apply for permanent residence within 12 months of submitting an Express Entry profile, they may submit a new profile. If they still meet the criteria, they can re-enter the pool for Canadian visa.
o A language test is required for Canada migration
o Credential Assessment is an important step towards certification of different programs in Canada. Get your foreign credentials assessed with the help of Canada visa point o A well drafted resume that meet International standards and credible reference letters can increase your chances to get the attention of employers.
o Prepare a well formatted resume and also obtain good reference letters for Canada immigration.
o You can get the process started with the help of Canada visa point so that your applications are submitted and processed faster.
You can also refer to our Helpdesk to know more about the Occupations on demand and to know more about Canadian Immigration Visa, reach us today. We will assist you through the entire process and settle after you have comfortably established at your dream destination, Canada.